With the Xari VMS, organisations are empowered to take appropriate measures for controlling cost, reducing potential risks related to vendors, ensuring excellent service deliverability and deriving value from vendors in the long-run.This includes researching about the best suitable vendors, sourcing and obtaining pricing information, gauging the quality of work, managing relationships in case of multiple vendors, evaluating performance by setting organizational standards, and ensuring that the payments are always made on time.
Why do organisations need vendor management services?
- Better Selection.By implementing appropriate vendor management in place, your organisation can benefit from a larger selection of vendors, resulting in more choices and ultimately better costs.
- Better Contract Management.Organisations benefit from a centralized view of the current status of all contracts and other useful information which will enable you to achieve better decision-making capabilities and save valuable time.
- Better Performance Management.Organisations get a clear understanding of what is working and what is not, resulting in improved efficiency, which in turn improves the overall performance of the organisation.
- Better Vendor Relationship.By getting all vendor related information in a single place, organisations benefit from getting all required information at once and influence decision-making process, thereby simplifying it!
- Better Value.Ultimately the goal of a vendor management system is to get the most value for your buck. So, implementation of a vendor management system, when done properly can result in long-term savings as well as improved earnings over a period of time.
Managing vendors means driving excellence. As managed IT experts, we know when a vendor is not performing as it’s supposed to, and we know what to do about it.
The Xari VMS is like having the services of a Chief Information Officer, at a fraction of the cost.
We work with third-party vendors to help organisations reduce bottom-line expenses and present solutions to determine which hardware and software suppliers will work best to suit your needs. Our service ranges from a simple consultation to the more in-depth program of infrastructure management. In this way, The Xari VMS is sure to be a valuable asset to rely on when it’s time to evaluate your company’s technology needs.
Xari Group addresses the following key areas in vendor management:
- Contracts –we manage the intricacies of IT procurement.
- Performance –we eliminate disruptions in customer service and internal operations, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
- Relationships –we assess the value of the entire partnership.
- Risk – we evaluate and mitigate risks of potential impact.
Xari Group has decades of experience supporting industry leaders in building strong capabilities in centralised procurement and Vendor Management. With our specialised expertise within the IT spend category, Xari Group can help your IT and Strategic Sourcing departments come together to:
- Achieve corporate alignment on the need for IT Vendor Management
- Discern company-wide IT Vendor Management strategy and objectives
- Define IT Vendor Management roles & responsibilities
- Outline and finalize your company’s IT Vendor Management lifecycle
- Perform IT Vendor Segmentation to allow for right-sized management
- Develop the skills and knowledge of your IT Vendor Management workforce
- Identify the right technology platforms to support your IT Vendor Management business processes
- Solidify your IT Vendor Performance Management framework (Metrics, KPIs, SLAs, Scorecards)
- Pinpoint and eliminate specific IT Vendor Risks
Trust Xari Group’s cross-industry vendor management experience as well as our command of the IT spend category to put your company on the right track for properly managing IT Vendors.