With software applications and data now in the cloud, networks are the gateway to everything your employees need to do their jobs. Network devices like switches, routers, and firewalls form that vital connection between your business and the cloud—and if a problem causes the network to go down, your business grinds to a halt. That interruption means lost productivity, and of course, lost revenue.
With the Xari Network Monitoring, your network will just work, kind of like electricity—silently and reliably functioning in the background, powering your business to do what it does best. You can rely on us to:
- Spot potential issues before they affect your network
- Ensure your network is designed to support your current and evolving business needs
- Reduce network risk with real-time network configuration backups
- And much more
Laptops, workstations, mobile phones, tablets—these are all important endpoint devices that connect to your IT network. Keeping them running efficiently and safe from attack is crucial to your business productivity, and a big part of our IT managed service.
But underpinning all of that endpoint technology is an even more important part of your network, and one that’s largely invisible: infrastructure.Network infrastructure is the powerhouse gear that keeps the whole operation running. If something goes wrong with an infrastructure device, the whole network can go down.
Our managed network services works hard so you don’t ever have to worry about this.
For your network – and by extension, your business – to run as optimally as possible, network infrastructure needs to be managed and supported as actively as your laptops.
Complete Network Services from Xari Group
We’ve got you totally covered. Xari Group has deployed a groundbreaking system for managing network infrastructure, which promises to deliver:
- A real-time view of your network, including all the devices on it and how they’re connected—so we always know what’s happening
- A real-time inventory of all the technology on your network—great for planning upgrades and budgeting for capital expenditures
- Automated backups of network infrastructure configurations— essential for quickly restoring service in an outage
- 24/7 proactive infrastructure monitoring and alerting—to flag potential problems before they affect your network
- Automated troubleshooting tools and secure remote access to your infrastructure devices—for fast issue resolution
- Performance reports—for full visibility and accountability
- Two-factor authentication, granular control of user access, and secure management of your network credentials—to keep your network safe
Don’t put your business at risk with network services that are missing critical infrastructure management components. Ask us today how you can get started with a complete solution.