In today’s world, downtime is no longer acceptable. The good news: BCDR solutions eliminate downtime. Companies that don’t make BCDR implementation a priority are just asking for trouble.
A good business continuity and disaster recovery scheme is an essential for organisations of all types and sizes, and ignoring it can have serious implications to business. Whether it’s a natural disaster, a malicious attack, human error, hardware failure, or software corruption regular, company-wide backups of control systems ensure that all information will be safeguarded against worst-case scenarios.
The cost of a few hours of downtime can be devastating for a business.
When a business is down, customers cannot make purchases or access account information. Employees can’t work. The lost revenue adds up quickly. There was a time when taking days or weeks to recover didn’t have the lasting impact it does now. Tape backups that required physical transportation were reliable enough for the time. But in this day and age, businesses can’t wait weeks or even days to get moving again.
The most cost-effective solution for companies looking to back up critical workloads is in the cloud. Hybrid cloud-based backup solutions give companies access to a local backup stored onsite and an additional copy of their entire network stored in the cloud. The local backup enables quick access to data when necessary. Meanwhile, the cloud keeps another copy available to fail over when a larger-scale issue occurs and gives companies the ability to avoid extended downtime. Hybrid cloud backup gives organisations the security they need to quickly get back up and running for both small and major data disasters.
No company is immune to data disaster. It’s clear that the revenue lost when a problem leads to extended downtime is far too substantial to let it become a possibility. Outdated technology is not the answer.
Business Continuity Made For Your Business
No matter how complex your IT environment may be, business continuity should be simple, fast, and fail-safe. It should work when you need it to – in an instant’s notice – locally in your office or from an off-site location. It should prove itself day in and day out on your schedule. Xari Data Protect offers a robust business continuity solution that brings together state of the art hardware with a secure cloud storage capability. The result is a comprehensive backup, recovery, and business continuity solution that gets your business up and running instantly in the event you can’t access your data or systems.
With Xari Data Protect, you get total data protection
Data Protection on Premises and in the cloud – Every image-based snapshot of your system is stored both locally and in secure, purpose-built data centers using Datto technology. This means no third-party cloud providers are involved in the safety of your data.
We combine the most important elements of data protection into a single fully integrated package: backup capture and verification, backup restore, and a complete virtual host for business continuity.
- Leverage award winning core technologies – Easily protect your IT infrastructure without the need for multiple tools. Backup your data, including your operating systems and applications from Windows or Linux, and files and folders from your Mac automatically to a local device with copies in our secure cloud storage environment.
- Recover critical data quickly – Should you experience a server failure, Xari Data Protect can have your Windows or Linux environment and data recreated in minutes from the local device or the Datto Cloud, and have your Mac files and folders recovered just as quickly.
- Proof that your backup was successful – Visual proof in the form of a screenshot and service verification gives you peace of mind that your data has been successfully backed up.
- Compare backup points – Now you never need to guess when data was deleted, added, or modified. You can know what changed and when – in a matter of minutes.
The Xari Data Protect Platform
- End-to-end business continuity for IT environments
- Backup your data as frequently as every 5 minutes
- Restore entire servers in minuted, not hours or days.
- Both local and cloud options for data recovery
- Mitigate compliance and regulatory concerns
- 100% managed by Xari Group