Today’s communication systems can be unified in the cloud under a common system, allowing companies to reduce the complexities of communications, increase productivity and reduce monthly service costs.
Xari CloudCom solutions provides complete end-to-end planning, deployment, migration and ongoing support to introduce these to the workplace, be it hosted IP telephony, mobile communications, HD Web Conferencing & Webinars, call analytics or instant & in-app messaging.
Why switch to Cloud-based communications?
- Lower the cost of ownership
Xari CloudCom solutions are flexible, fully scalable and available on a subscription-basis. Pay only for what you use and always have access to the latest version of the service.
- Unify your communications
Companies with multiple office locations, remote workers and field staff will benefit from using one or more cloud communications solutions that can all be unified under a common system. This reduces the complexities of communication and increases productivity by keeping everyone connected.
- More uptime, less responsibility
Continuity of service becomes Xari Group’s responsibility. In addition, Xari Group’s cloud communications platform guarantees 99.9% uptime.
By this time, your business should have outgrown your existing communication systems (like phones, web conferencing, mobile commuincations, etc) and it’s time to replace them with a unified solution.
Xari CloudCom Solutions
- A full-featured PBX telephony service delivered from the cloud that replaces your on premise telephone system.
- Reduce phone bills by eliminating interoffice and travelling call charges.
- Reduce upfront costs because of less hardware and infrastructure requirements.
- Allow remote workers, satellite offices and field staff to use the same phone system anywhere in the world.
- Allow staff to take their office extension with them when they are on the move on their iPhone or Android. Never miss a call and transfer calls directly to your colleagues from your smartphone without asking customers to dial another number.
- Experience all of the telephonyfeatures from your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Zero-configuration required – Seamless integrations with your hosted VoIP system is achieved through the one-time installation of a native iOS and Android app.
- Mobile VoIP solutions are highly secure. Connection to the telephony platform is made via a built-in VPN tunnel.
HD Web Conferencing + Webinar
- Feature rich cloud-based HD web conferencing services. We supply, deploy and maintain solutions from all of the major vendors.
- Fully scalable
- Enjoy conference calls and video messaging seamlessly between Windows, Mac and Linux desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Highly secure – all communications are encrypted to protect your privacy
- Features an integrated directory allowing you to dial by name (Skype for Business is fully integrated with Outlook).
- A cloud-based call analytics dashboard that provides you with all of the information required to drive service performance.
- A ‘platform as a service’ from the cloud that’s far more cost-effective than maintaining an onsite call analytics application.
- User efficiency analytics help you to determine the staff members that pick up the phone straight away, who lets it ring and who is answering the most number of calls.
- Daily and hourly call activity reports will help you to identify peak call times and call patterns, so you can ensure that your lines are properly staffed at the right times.
Instant and In-App Messaging
- Skype for business features instant messaging (IM) which is an efficient way to connect to individuals or groups either through the app, or within various applications.
- Fast and efficient way to contact colleagues directly without waiting on email responses or voicemail messages
- Send messages to individuals, multiple recipients or message groups
- Receive message alerts via email when you’re away from your desk
- Drag and drop images, files and videos into conversations
- Screen sharing and group screen sharing functionality
Skype for Business is included with Office 365 for Business, or may be purchased as a standalone product.
Xari Group can provide strategic guidance and expert advice on any cloud communication solutions, or happily take full ownership of an entire migration project.