- About Us
- Cloud Solutions
- Contact Us
- Cybersecurity Services
- Managed IT Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Thanks for contacting us!
Posts by category
- Category: Uncategorized
- DNS Filter: Controlling Internet Access
- Strong Password Guidelines
- Glossary of Terms | Dark Web Compromise Report
- Business vs. Consumer PCs – the low down
- Cyber Attacks Australia
- Cyber Liability Insurance 101
- Protecting Your Business from Cyber Attacks
- 4 Cyber Threats You Should Worry About For Your Business
- Why your Business needs Dark Web Monitoring
- Data Breach Protection
- 8 Cybersecurity Myths Debunked
- 12 Cyber-Readiness Strategies
- Notifiable Data Breach Report: Jul – Dec 2019
- Cyber Security for the NFP Sector
- A Guide to Phishing Emails
- 5 Steps to Better Manage Technology for Remote Work
- Passwords: What We’re Doing Wrong
- We are a Security-First MSP.
Here’s why you should put security first for your business.
- The Essential Eight Explained
- The Australian Notifiable Data Breach Scheme
- Xari Dark Web Monitoring.
We go deep into the Dark Web to keep you out of it.
- Xari Data Protect (Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery)
- Xari MFA (Multi- Factor Authentication) Verify the identity of all users with strong two-factor authentication – before granting access to corporate applications to protect against phishing and other access threats.
- Xari SAT+ (Security Awareness Training)
- XARI SIEM SOC+ Cybersecurity monitoring for your business, combining automation and expert human overview 24/7.
- Xari Network Monitoring
Your network is more than just computers and smartphones. Your network management should be too.
- Xari IT Aid (IT Helpdesk & Support Services) Helpdesk and support services that improve productivities and end-user experience.
- Xari VMS (Vendor Management Services) Vendor Management Services that helps you control costs, strengthen service, and reduce risk from sourcing out vendors.
- Xari ITAM (IT Asset Management) IT asset management aims to ensure that the large volume of constantly churning, costly assets so essential to an organisation’s success are effectively managed.
- Office 365 Migration & Management
- Xari Cloud Solutions for Business
- Xari CloudComm (Cloud Communications) Unify communication systems in the cloud to reduce complexities, increase productivity, and reduce monthly service costs.
- Xari Cloud Backup (Backup for SaaS – Office 365 and G Suite) Working in the cloud? Are you backing it up?