Many companies are making a significant investment in Microsoft Office 365 as the centerpiece for productivity and collaboration at their organisations. But we know that to optimise the full potential of Office 365, good implementation is key. On average, users only utilize 13 percent of its features. With Xari Group’s managed IT services for Office 365, we help remove utilisation roadblocks by driving end user training and supporting your IT pros with best practices, state of the art management tools and around the clock support.
Let Xari Group help you enjoy the benefits of Office 365, from scaling seamlessly, mobility, and collaboration, to reduction of capital spend. We provide strategic guidance and expert advice, in addition to deployment and migration services, to organisations that wish to migrate to Office 365 for business.
The Office 365 package includes access to Office applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word and a license to use them. You can choose to have access to these applications online only or have the full application installed on your computer.
Why switch to Office 365?
- 99% uptime with a financially backed service level agreement.
- The “up to date” subscription model means no licensing upgrades.
- A per user subscription model keeps costs controlled and predictable.
- As a cloud-based service, no ongoing investment in hardware is required.
- A cloud service is perfect for organisations with distant or remote workers.
- Office 365 features built-in anti-virus and anti-spam technologies.
- The online portal allows for easy management and distribution of your licenses, as well as the scalability to easily purchase or upgrade/downgrade licenses as required.
Xari Group ensures a seamless transition and migration. We can integrate Office 365 with your existing IT infrastructure and provide ongoing support to your staff.